For Media related inquiries:
By design, there are many avenues to a successful public relations campaign. We champion a tactical approach to visibility by thoughtfully planning and crafting key messages.
We don’t subscribe to the “spaghetti on the wall” theory of PR, meaning that we don’t just push out a random press release and hope media likes it. We ensure that media coverage is on-point and dynamic to accomplish the intended goal.
So the first order of business is to delineate the goals: are we ramping up event attendance, boosting product sales, increasing brand recognition, or growing the customer base? Any of these goals have a different set of tactics that need to be executed at the right time and with the intended audience. At TJA, we take the time to understand and plan the process so we then deliver better, more productive results.
Traditional PR / Media Relations
The first thing that most people think of when they hear PR is Media Relations. We gain editorial coverage within the right publications for our clients not only because we speak media-ese, but also because we have long-standing relationships with key reporters and editors. We incorporate what’s important to our clients with what’s important to media, so our target audience is much more likely to hear the message. No matter if the medium is a magazine, online blog, newspaper, or a spot on the evening news. Once we land that interview, we take the time to prepare our clients for it, answer questions and give tips on the best way to verbalize their ideas.
With a strategic plan in place, it rarely happens. However at times we need to wrap our arms around a situation. We are adept at moving swiftly and succinctly to manage communications and keep messages under control. By the way, we always make sure our clients are comfortable with the direction we’re taking and only move forward with their go-ahead.
You may love them or hate them, either way we get them. From tagging to following, pinning to posting – our clients have loyal followings on social media. We know how to engage our audiences in ways that make them want to tell their friends about “this cool new page”. We excel in showing how great our client’s are while maintaining a fun edge that speaks to the audience.
Many times pulling a campaign together takes creative implementation. We help client’s find unique ways to get their name or product or service in front of the right group. We develop ideas to best use under utilized assets like a customer database. The parameters that the TJA team works within are:
- The laws of physics (most of the time)
- We’ve thrown parties with celebrities.
- We’ve created fashion shows complete with a custom circular runway.
- We’ve had government leaders toasting with our clients.
- We’ve wowed with flamethrowers.
- We’ve generated thousands of dollars for charities.
No matter the occasion, we love a good party. Beginning with a thorough understanding of our client’s vision and budget, we pull together the best vendors, partners, sponsors and talent to throw the kind of event that is precisely right. Whether intimate and casual or ridiculously large and formal, we’ve done it and executed with exacting standards.
Details are essential, so TJA handles all aspects of the logistics for our client soirees. We create guests lists, invitations and manage the RSVP process as well as coordinate the guest arrival and check-in process at the event. We ensure permits are in place so there are only pleasant visits from authorities. We coordinate all vendors including food, drinks, and entertainment. We create synergistic charitable partnership and assist in sponsor procurement and visibility.
A TJA managed event is programmed from beginning to end so all you and your guests do is enjoy every moment.
- 5.31.13 Catering 101, 21 Cakes: Arizona Weddings
- 5.31.13 Beautiful Cakes: Arizona Weddings
- 5.16.13 Taco Guild in Central Phoenix This Fall: AZ Central
- 5.8.13 Ask the Expert – Doug Hopkins: Arizona Republic
- 5.7.13 Canadian Group forges ahead with bid to buy Phoenix Coyotes
- 5.1.13 Taco Guild is New Phoenix Redevelopment: Phoenix New Times
- 4.29.13 Taco Guild to Open in Old Church: Phoenix Business Journal
- 4.29.13 Entrepreneur Scott Sanders Revs Things Up: Scottsdale Business & Life
- 4.20.13 Bow Wow Weddings: Fox 10
- 4.15.13 More FUN in your tax reFUNd: About.com
- 4.10.13 Octane Raceway Zooming to Pavilions: AZRE Magazine
- 4.10.13 Macaron and Cake Classes at 21 Cakes: Phoenix New Times
- 4.5.13 Sweeten Your Evening at 21 Cakes: Sonoran Living
- 4.3.13 Dream Home at a Bargain Price: ABC15 Smart Shopper
- 4.1.13 House Master: Phoenix Magazine
- 3.28.13 Doug Hopkins on Property Wars: AZCentral
- 3.26.13 Phoenix Home Sales Exploding: The List ABC15
- 3.22.13 Cupcake Decorating with the Easter Bunny: Easy Valley Mom Guide
- 3.22.13 Cupcakes with the Easter Bunny: Raising Arizona Kids
- 3.22.13 Doug Hopkins, What are You Listening To?: Phoenix New Times
- 3.21.13 Baking Your Way to Good Gourmet: Frontdoors
- 3.20.13 Easter Events at 21 Cakes: Macaroni Kid
- 3.20.13 Easter Fun at 21 Cakes: MCR Life
- 3.20.13 Flipping Homes more like a Sport: Good Morning America
- 3.18.13 Spring Break Staycation: Examiner
- 3.14.13 Spring Break Family Trip at Octane: Mommy Perks Blog
- 3.9.13 Kurt Warner event at Octane Photos: Arizona Foothills
- 3.9.13 Doug Hopkins on Homes: 910am
- 3.8.13 Octane’s Moving to Scottsdale: So Scottsdale
- 3.4.13 Arizona Center Art Weekend Photos: Arizona Foothills
- 3.4.13 Arizona Center First Fridays Photos: Arizona Foothills
- 2.28.13 21 Cakes Loves Weddings: AZ Weddings Blog
- 2.27.13 Arizona Center’s Art Weekend: ABC15s The List
- 2.25.13 Art Weekend at Arizona Center: About.com
- 2.25.13 TJA Moves to Larger Space: AAF Metro Phoenix
- 2.24.13 Art Weekend at Arizona Center: Fab AZ
- 2.14.13 Rolling with the Sharks: Phoenix Bites
- 2.14.13 Subway-Style Sushi on Shark Tank: Phoenix New Times
- 2.12.13 HDYR? on Shark Tank: AZ Central
- 2.12.13 Special V-Day Offer at Octane: Sonoran Living
- 2.2.13 Octane is Coming to Scottsdale: AZ Business Magazine
- 2.1.13 King of the East Valley: Go Gilbert Magazine
- 2.1.13 Octane To Open in Scottsdale: Experience AZ
- 1.30.13 Enterprising Women of the Year Award: Enterprising Women Magazine
- 1.30.13 First Fridays at Obliq in Arizona Center: Artlink
- 1.26.13 Valentine’s Treats at 21 Cakes: About.com
- 1.25.13 Arizona Center and Fred Tieken at Obliq: Downtown Phoenix
- 1.23.13 Comfortable Work and Home Environment in TJA New Office: AZRE
- 1.19.13 Electric Karts Head to Talking Stick: Arizona Republic
- 1.18.13 High-Octane Experience: Scottsdale Republic
- 1.15.13 Stylish Scottsdale Ladies: Scottsdale Living
- 1.10.13 Real Estate Star Ready For A New Season: 3TV
- 1.10.13 Property Wars Star: KPHO CBS 5
- 1.9.13 Bidder Revelry: East Valley Tribune