Being a “lifer” at The James Agency, I happen to know all the ins and outs, twists and turns, and wacky weirdness of life at the agency. From the good, to the bad, to the bizarre, agency life is an experience in it’s own. If you have been fortunate enough to be immersed in true agency culture, then a few of the things I am about to talk about should hit home for at least one of you.
– Coming to work every day with a group of people I love.
– Knowing my co-workers so well, I can do spot-on imitations of each of them.
– Team building Fridays!
– Coffees, tea, cookies, chips, fruit, pop tarts, CHEESE… basically an entire kitchen full of food.
– Gangster rap Fridays.
– Amazing clients… especially the ones who create killer food that we can test.
– Working near Old Town, where you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a great restaurant*.
– When we run out of Triscuits.
– When Shane eats your leftovers without asking.
– Let me get back to you on this one.
– Attempting to translate Julie’s native nonsense language…. Schneiderese… into English.
– When boss lady pays us cash as a bribe to get us to clean up our desks.
– Last year when there were five babies born to TJA parents… FIVE!**
– Jamie’s Justin Beiber doll…er sorry… “action figure”.
– Pigeon fights outside the creative room windows.
* It’s just a weird saying, no cats were harmed in the making of this blog post, nor have I (or anyone else in this office) ever swung any type of cat, dead or alive. We actually LOVE cats.
** Don’t drink the water here…
Jillian Green | Production Director
Latest posts by The James Agency (see all)
- Creating a Project Timeline Template - February 8, 2019
- Arizona Foothills Magazine’s Best of Our Valley 2019 - October 2, 2018
- WordPress: An Introduction to Gutenberg - September 4, 2018