We know your Facebook and Twitter feeds are constantly being flooded with stuff that you probably don’t really care about seeing. So, we put together a list of some of some pretty cool/ridiculous/unfortunate/nonsensical things that happened in the creative and pop-culture worlds last month that we think you should know about.
11. Adobe is now offering up to 26 weeks of paid time off for new mothers through a combination of medical and parental leave
22. Facebook and Twitter’s Quick Actions Stopped Video of Virginia Shootings From Being Widely Shared
Emily Wincel | Social Media Strategist
Latest posts by The James Agency (see all)
- Vote for TJA for Ranking Arizona 2020! - July 9, 2019
- Three things a luxury brand isn’t (and one thing it always should be). - June 24, 2019
- Creating a Project Timeline Template - February 8, 2019